Beside the release of iOS 4.3.1, Apple has updated Xcode to version 4.1. It is available for download. Xcode is the suite for Application development Platform for iOS.
Version 4.0.1 includes the following fixes:
* Improved Assistant editor logic when switching among different file types
* Fixed a bug in “Install Xcode.app” that hangs at 99% complete, never finishing
* Fixed a bug that prevented indexing of some projects
* Fixed a bug related to nil settings in the Core Data model editor
* Fixed a bug that prevented automatic download of iOS documentation
* Fixed a bug in LLVM GCC 4.2 and LLVM compiler 2.0 for iOS projects
* Additional bug fixes and stability improvements
Xcode 4.0.1 is available for download free to members of Apple’s paid developer programs while non-members can download the application for just $4.99.