Enolsoft iMedia Converter for Mac is all-in-one media converter software, which helps to convert DVDs, videos and aduios to any formats supported by popular portable devices like iPad 2, iPhone, iPod, Apple TV, PSP, PS3, Xbox 360, Playbook and Xoom etc. Enolsoft iMedia Converter for Mac also works as Mac DVD Ripper, Mac DVD to iPad Converter, Mac DVD to PSP Converter etc, to rip and convert both encrypted and unencrypted DVDs to any popular video and audio formats for all the popular portable devices………….
Enolsoft Corporation, a professional multimedia software developer has officially announced the release of Enolsoft iMedia Converter for Mac, which provides a complete solution that enables Mac users to convert media files (video, DVD or audio) into the appropriate format for use on personal computers or popular mobile devices with a single click. Enolsoft iMedia Converter for Mac integrates the function of DVD Ripper, Video Converter and Audio Converter, thus makes it much easier for users to convert either DVDs, videos (including HD) or audio files to common formats like MP4, AVI, FLV, WMV, MOV, M4V, MKV, 3GP, VOB, ASF, MP4 HD, H.264, MP3, AIFF, M4A and WMA etc. The output device supported by iMedia Converter for Mac includes popular Tablets, Mobile Phones, Portable Video Player and Game Console etc. The ability to convert DVDs and videos to the formats recognized by iMovie HD, Final Cut Pro and Final Cut Express will do convenient for those who need to edit videos for some specific projects. In addition, by converting those home-made videos or recorded footages to FLV video formats with Enolsoft iMedia Converter, Mac users can also uploading those converted videos to YouTube Website for sharing. Enolsoft iMedia Converter for Mac is available now through the Enolsoft website. The retail price of Enolsoft iMedia Converter for Mac is $49 (USD). All the Enolsoft product provides a free trial for download.
- Ripping DVDs to common video and audio formats on Mac
- Converting between all common video formats (including HD) on Mac
- Extracting audio from videos/DVDs, as well as converting audio to audio formats on Mac
- Merging or editing videos/audios
- Fully supporting the latest iPad 2, Xoom, PlayBook and TouchPad etc.
- Capturing picture with Take a Snapshot
- Specifying output video and audio parameters like bitrate, codec, channel, resolution, sample rate and frame rate
- Converting DVDs, videos for editing on iMovie HD, Final Cut Pro, Final Cut Express and more
- Converting AVCHD (.mts, .m2ts) videos for uploading to YouTube
- Easy-to-use, working with an intuitive and user-friendly interface
- Batch Processing supported