Nike+ GPS social update may make people run from your Twitter, Facebook accounts and adds auto-calibration. Nike+ GPS 3.1.1 makes use of Push Notifications for keeping track of ongoing Nike+ Tag games and allows users to link the music play/pause button to start and pause runs…………..
Nike this week rolled out updates to its Nike+ GPS app, which including bug fixes and an auto-calibration feature, which should help improve the accuracy of your run. And also adds social features, which push running updates to Facebook and Twitter. Map your runs, track your progress and get the motivation you need to go even further. Hear mid-run cheers every time your friends like or comment on your run status, or outrun them in a game of Nike+ Tag. Nike+ GPS app has added an Auto-calibration feature that makes it easier to calibrate your runs and updated app can be downloaded now for $2 from iTunes.
- Download it on the go and start running anywhere. With this app in hand, you can track every indoor and outdoor workout easily, without a sensor.
- Record your pace, distance and run route using the iPhone’s GPS and accelerometer technology so you can see your progress over time and push yourself to go even further.
- Celebrate your best runs with fun, motivational messages from Nike’s top athletes.
- Get voice feedback during your run on how you’re doing, or tap the map to see where you are.
- Quickly send each run to Nikeplus.com where you can brag to friends, join challenges, set goals and connect with the rest of the Nike+ community.
- Activate personalized PowerSongs to help you blast past your goals and records.
- Broadcast your accomplishments to the world via Facebook and Twitter.
- Keep a record of your best runs and see if you’ve got what it takes to break them.
- Localized app language support in Chinese, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, and Spanish.
New in Version 3.1.1:
- Choose whether you want your music play/pause button to start or pause your run.
- Choose if you’d like to include your pace in your Facebook and Twitter posts.
- You now have the option to edit your Twitter messages before posting.
- New Auto-calibration makes it easier to calibrate your runs.
- Fixed bugs for making registration and login a breeze. Use Facebook or Twitter to Register/Login for Nike+