Windows 8 RTM(Release to Manufacturing) is on schedule for the first week of August. This weekend, some screenshots of Windows 8 RTM has been leaked that shows, Microsoft has brought a number of changes for the final version of the operating system. The leaked screenshots indicate that Microsoft is still trying to improve the user interface. Check the leaked screenshots below.
According to Winunleaked, Microsoft may want to change things like:
- There will not be the ability to independently select color of windows and taskbar.
- Redesigned “Metro inspired” buttons and tabs in Internet Explorer 10 (IE 10)
- A cluster of new wallpapers.
- Three new themes: Windows, Earth and Flowers.
- New minimalistic boot screen with Windows 8 logo.
- Removal of Aero Glass theme, according to the Microsoft’s recent announcement.
Check all the leaked screenshots below:
New bunch of backgrounds for the lock screen:
Internet Explorer 10 Windows 8 theme:
New style for Internet Explorer 10: