Instead of struggling to reach your computer’s ports on the back, wouldn’t it be nice to connect your speakers or microphone to the front? This simple adapter adds a microphone-in and an audio-out port to your computer through a USB port. It’s a great way to connect peripherals whose cords aren’t long enough to reach around the back of your PC. This is an Amazon’s product review. Checkout more details bellow.
- USB 2.0 Sound Controller equipped with standard input and output connectors to add great Mono Input and Stereo Output performance
- Portable Sound Card For Desktop and Laptop Computer
- Multi-channels technique, achieve analog Stereo 5.1-channel sound effects
- Hot plug-and-play USB interface ,eliminates the need of traditional sound card
- Easy to Setup and Install
This is the platonic form of a USB sound card. It works well in Windows XP and Mac OS X, has clearly labeled inputs, decent build quality, and has no unnecessary features, at a very affordable price. you will realy love it, it works great with PS3 and PC, it has great sound through the Headphones, it is very good if you dont want to spend the extra money on a PS3 headset when you can buy a PC headset for $5 or less, so it is alot cheaper alternative for a PS3 headset.