Apple’s iPad has created an entirely new realm of accessories, wild ones that never existed before this tablet came to market.iKlip is a perfect example of this.It’s a device used for connecting your iPad to a microphone stand.
Now with iKlip, guitar and bass players, vocalists, keyboardists, DJs and any other musicians can use their favorite iPad apps during live performance, learning or training sessions, presentations or a multitude of other music applications.
· Sturdy, durable thermoplastic construction with six secure touch points holds the iPad without scratching or marring it
· Universal stand clip securely attaches to virtually any microphone stand
· Multi-angle adjustment allows precise positioning for optimal stage or studio viewing
· Quick-snap clips provide fast, secure iPad insertion
· Fast installation – iKlip installs on mic stand in seconds with the twist of a knob
· All controls, buttons and connectors are accessible when the iPad is clipped into iKlip
· Multi-mount design provides both landscape and portrait orientation of the iPad
· Can be mounted on the vertical part of a mic stand, or on a horizontal boom for limitless positioning
· Designed and manufactured in Italy
The iKlip will be shipping in December for only $39.99/€29.99 (exc. Taxes) from select IK Multimedia music and electronic retailers worldwide. Pre-orders are now available from the IK Multimedia online store at: www.ikmultimedia.net