Epson has announced to launch its latest A3+ high gloss ink jet photo printer named as the Epson Stylus Photo R2000. The Epson Stylus Photo R2000 is a new A3+ high-gloss photo printer that delivers remarkable efficiency and versatility with high-capacity cartridges. This photo printer adopts Epson’s UltraChrome Hi-Gloss 2 pigment ink, which is delivered through Epson’s Advanced MicroPiezo AMC print head to produce high quality prints.
Features and Specifications :
* Ink Jet photo printer
* A3+ high-gloss photo printer
* 5760 x 1440 optimized dpi maximum print resolution
* WiFi networking
* USB interface
* Designed to be recycled
* Ethernet LAN connectivity
* Auto-selecting black inks
* Leading-edge image-quality architecture
* Precision 8-channel print head technology
* Adopts Epson’s UltraChrome Hi-Gloss 2 pigment ink
* RoHS standrad compliant
* Up to 120 sheets (plain paper), and up to 30 sheets (photo paper)
* Printer dimension : 24.5″ x 12.8″ x 8.6″ (W x D x H)
* Printer weight : 27.5 lbs
The Epson R2000 will be available in May 2011 for $499.99.
This Post Has One Comment
this article looks like a copy-paste form the Epson press release. I hope you don’t get paid for this.