3D-ready, HD Home Theater Projector with Integrated Speakers.Bring the power of 3D right to your living room with the PowerLite Home Cinema 3010. Immerse yourself ineye-popping 3D adventures, 2200 lumens color and white light output, full HD, 1080p performance and a remarkable contrast ratio of up to 40,000:1.Amazing audio with two powerful built-in 10 W stereo speakers. This high-value home theater projector also features great 2D performance. It’s never been easier to entertain family and friends with a true-to-life 3D cinematic experience – includes two pairs of Active Shutter 3D glasses. This is an Amazon’s product review. Checkout more details bellow.
- Full HD, 3D, 1080p Performance
- Super-bright 2200 lumens color and white light output
- Up to 40,000:1 contrast ratio
- Included two pairs of Active Shutter 3D glasses
- Two built-in 10 W stereo speakers
3D-ready, HD Home Theater Projector with Integrated Speakers.
Bring a 3D experience right to your living room with the PowerLite Home Cinema 3010. Immerse yourself in eye-popping 3D adventures, 2200 lumens color and white light output, full HD, 1080p performance and a remarkable contrast ratio of up to 40,000:1. Amazing audio with two powerful built-in 10 W stereo speakers. This high-value home theater projector also features great 2D performance. It’s never been easier to entertain family and friends with a true-to-life 3D cinematic experience — includes two pairs of Active Shutter 3D glasses.
The best-selling projectors in the world
Epson offers a wide range of high-quality projectors to meet almost any need. Built with image quality and reliability in mind, Epson high-definition projectors take home theater entertainment to a whole new level, featuring color and detail that’s sure to win rave reviews from friends and family alike. With the vivid realism of Epson 3LCD technology, these projectors will make your home the hottest ticket in town.
Innovative technology with proven reliability
- 3 chips for full-time, vibrant color
- 25% less electricity required per lumen of brightness when compared to 1-chip DLP projectors
- Over 20 years of road-tested reliability built into every projector
Energy-efficient E-TORL lamp, exclusively from Epson
- Delivers more lumens per watt and lasts up to 4000 hours
- Minimizes both light diffraction and light leakage
- E-TORL lamps maximize your presentation time, while minimizing your costs
Amazing color and white light output
The PowerLite Home Cinema 3010 delivers 2200 lumens of color light output and 2200 lumens of white light output for rich, colorful images. Whether you’re projecting images with deep, dark colors or bright whites, you get consistent light output.
3D cinematic adventures
Enjoy thrilling 3D adventures right in the comfort of your living room. Featuring a full HD, 240 Hz active shutter with powerful 1080p technology, the PowerLite Home Cinema 3010 puts you right in the middle of the action.
Split screen feature
Project two images (video or still) side-by-side from two different sources simultaneously. Choose from three layout options. You can swap the images, chose the source for the audio and even display closed captioning if the source signal includes it.
Reliable service and support
The PowerLite 3010 is backed by Epson’s two-year limited warranty, which included next-business-day shipping service and Private Line dedicated toll-free support for added peace of mind.
- Replacement product sent via overnight shipping* — shipped Next Business Day to the United States or Canada, free of charge
- We pay the postage both ways — your replacement projector will come with a return shipping label, postage paid
- An extreme level of support — they’re the world’s best-selling projectors and they’re backed by one of the world’s finest customer care programs
Contact your local Epson representative for more information.
- A true 3D theater experience — full HD, 240 Hz active shutter and powerful 1080p technology put you right in the middle of exciting, lifelike adventures
- Sleek design — fits in any setting
- 3D ready — includes two pair of Active Shutter 3D glasses
- Dimensions (W x D x H) — Including feet: 16.6-by-14.4-by-5.5-inches, Excluding feet: 16.6-by-14.4-by-5.4-inches and Weighs 13.3-pounds.