Rude Gameware is a smaller maker of gaming accessories and peripherals, now this company unveiled Fierce Laser Gaming Mouse V2 which offer an improvement of up to 60% compared to the previous model.Fierce Laser Gaming Mouse v2 pumped up with a bunch of things we would never admit to before a congressional subcommittee……..
Rude Gameware is a gaming company that will go to almost any length to give gamers an advantage announced it has improved on it’s already near perfect gaming mouse, the Fierce Laser Gaming Mouse.This gaming mouse is with proprietary, performance-enhancing components that lawyers have advised to never admit to in writing.Rude Gameware has improved the abilities of their laser gaming mouse by over 60%.Fierce Laser Mouse V2 now sports an overpowered 5000 DPI laser engine with lighting response time of only 1 millisecond.Fierce Laser Gaming Mouse V2 includes all the stuff gamers want in a mouse without any extra complications, but still carries a tiny suggested retail price of only $49.95. Fierce Laser Gaming Mouse V2 will be available throughout North America and select international retailers in February 2011.
- 5000 DPI Laser Engine
- 1000 Hz polling with 1 millisecond response time
- Onboard memory to save your modifications
- 7 independently programmable buttons and macro support
- Adjustable weights
- Zero-acoustic ultra smooth Teflon feet
- Always-On mode
- On the fly sensitivity DPI adjustment (no driver needed)
- LED DPI Indicator
- Gold plated USB connector for maximum conductivity
- 7 foot, lightweight, non-tangle cord
- Included customization software