Dragon Age 2 is a fantastic single player for playing on PC. Dragon Age: Origins, Dragon Age II continues the adventure with a new hero, Hawke, and utilizes the choices made by the player to affect a story that spans ten years worth of time in-game. Additional game features include: the ability to choose your character’s class and gender, a new cinematic in-game experience, a nonlinear narrative and the ability to import saved information from earlier Dragon Age games. This is a Amazon’s game review. Checkout more detail bellow.
About Dragon Age II
Embark on an all-new adventure spread across a ten-year span of years with an all-new hero in the multiple award-winning Dragon Age saga. In Dragon Age II you are Hawke, said to have been one of the few to survive the destruction of your homeland. Forced to fight for survival, you gathered the deadliest of allies, amassed fame and fortune and sealed your place in history, eventually becoming in effect a legend in your own time. But legends are all in the telling.
Dragon Age II utilizes a nonlinear narrative, taking the form of a story-within-a-story that hinges upon your exploits as told by the storyteller, Varick. Yet like any good storyteller, Varick tends to exaggerate from time to time. When questioned on events related to Hawke, Varick may present a different scenario in which Hawke’s exploits play out. It is within these replays that the decisions of the players hold sway, as their particular versions of Hawke relive these events. Is the player’s particular version of Hawke, male or female? A warrior, a rogue, or a mage? Is Hawke good-natured or something less than a salt-of-the-Earth type? Is romance in the air amongst characters he/she associates with? These choices are all the player’s to make and each affect the the outcome of the story at all levels.
The Dragon Age II BioWare Signature Edition:
Pre-order Dragon Age II before January 11, 2011 and receive an automatic upgrade to the BioWare Signature Edition – a special, collector’s edition version of the game that contains loads of additional content, exclusives, and other perks. This special edition version of Dragon Age II is only available for pre-order before January 11, so pre-order now. The full BioWare Signature Edition contents include:
* A full copy of Dragon Age II for PC
* A download code for a bonus character and missions
* A downloadable game soundtrack
* An exclusive in-game digital armory featuring multiple weapons
* Additional downloadable items
* Embark upon an all-new adventure that takes place across an entire decade and shapes itself around every decision you make
* Determine your rise to power from a destitute refugee to the revered champion of the land
* Think like a general and fight like a Spartan with dynamic new combat mechanics that put you right in the heart of battle whether you are a mage, rogue, or warrior
* Go deeper into the world of Dragon Age with an entirely new cinematic experience that grabs hold of you from the beginning and never lets go
* Discover a whole realm rendered in stunning detail with updated graphics and a new visual style
* Story-within-a-story nonlinear narrative style
That’s all about the game Dragon Age 2. This game is available on Amazon.com. You can directly order or Buy form here.