“The War Is Machine”– is the tag line of the first person, mechanical and vehicular combat game titled Hawken. This will considered the last big budget game to be released in 2012. Players who like first person shooting, battle games will like this game. The game will available only in single player mode and also only in PC platform. The game is developed by Adhesive Games.
The storyline of the game is really simple. Upon a human-colonized planet in outer space, the energy source is begun to collapse. To survive the situation and to take control of remaining resources a brutal and fierce battle takes place. Players will have to take control of a mechanical pilot to perform air strikes in the game.
Features and Gameplay
- The graphical contents, vehicle design, combat cinematic, 3D environment will be fantastic. The game uses Unreal Engine 3 as lead game engine.
- The game will not compromise fluidity and performance speed of PC.
- The game is based on direct vehicular battle.
- The game feature first person perspective.
- Energy features such as use of energy perks, utilization and storage of energy is incorporated in the game.
- Players are able to form strategies of attack during battle.
Minimum System Requirements
- CPU/Processor: Intel Celeron E1500 Dual-Core 2.2GHz / AMD Athlon 64 X2 Dual Core 4800+
- Graphics: Nvidia GeForce 8800 GS / ATI Radeon HD 2900 XT 512MB
- RAM (Memory): 2 GB
- Hard Drive Space: 3 GB
- DirectX: 9.0
Development and Release
The game is developed by Adhesive Games and publishing in-charge will be Meteor Entertainment. Levels are designed by renowned graphic designers- Khang Le, Christopher Lalli, and John Park. The game is only scheduled to be released for Microsoft Windows on December 12, 2012.