Sony PSP dips down to $130 and it wants to be your cheap thrill until the NGP gets here.Sony PSP-3000 features a robust entertainment offering, expansive software library and accessibility to PlayStation Network, the PSP system continues to deliver great Value to consumersSony announced that the new pricing will be applicable from February 27, 2011 and PSP Entertainment Packs will be available at the MSRP of $159.99……..
Sony Computer Entertainment America LLC (SCEA) announced the PSP (PlayStation Portable) system will be available for $129.99 (MSRP) starting February 27, 2011. Since launching in 2005, the PSP system has sold more than 23 million units in North America and 67.8 million worldwide, offering more than 590 engaging titles in North America as well as access to a vast selection of downloadable content from PlayStation Network. In addition to the new price point, 13 new games will be added to the PSP “Greatest Hits” and $9.99 “Favorites” software collections, further delivering upon the PSP system’s incredible entertainment value.Acclaimed for being the first truly integrated handheld entertainment system and the PSP system continues to deliver unparalleled gaming experiences only possible on the PSP platform while offering a wide variety of affordable entertainment options to consumers.
PSP “Greatest Hits” Titles ($19.99):
- Assassin’s Creed Bloodlines (Ubisoft)
- DISSIDIA FINAL FANTASY (Square Enix, Inc.)
- LittleBigPlanet (PSP)
- METAL GEAR SOLID: PEACE WALKER (Konami Digital Entertainment, Inc.)
- Ratchet & Clank: Size Matters
- Resistance: Retribution
- Toy Story 3: The Video Game (Disney Interactive)
PSP “Favorites” Titles ($9.99):
- CRISIS CORE-FINAL FANTASY VII (Square Enix, Inc. )
- Monster Hunter Freedom Unite (Capcom)
- Killzone: Liberation
- SOCOM U.S. Navy SEALs: Fire Team Bravo
- Tomb Raider Anniversary (Square Enix, Inc.)