Introducing you with an immersive third person action-adventure game the TRON: Evolution pulls the player into the unique digital world of TRON. High Mobility Combat – Battle the enemies of the TRON world with your light disc using a dynamic blend of Parkour and martial arts movement on your heroic mission across the Grid. This is an Amazon game review. Checkout more detail bellow.
TRON: Evolution is an immersive 3rd person action game that pulls players onto the digital grid of TRON. Explore TRON’s cities using free running mobility, navigate among unique rebel factions, and fight an epic battle against a dictator’s seemingly unstoppable army as the powerful System Monitor. Seamlessly connect from single player story mode into 10 person multiplayer battles with martial arts inspired light disc combat and thrilling light cycle chases in the prequel story to the highly anticipated film, TRON: Legacy.
* High Mobility Combat – Battle the enemies of the TRON world with your light disc using a dynamic blend of free running and martial arts movement on your heroic mission across the Grid.
* Vehicular Action – Fast paced exciting light cycle racing and light disc combat on the digital grid.
* Bridge the Legacy – TRON: Evolution is the prequel story to the film TRON: Legacy and unlocks mysteries in the rich TRON mythology.
* Online/Multiplayer – TRON: Evolution has an innovative online experience featuring 10 person multiplayer, persistent character progression, and light disc and light cycle battles.
* Voiceover Cast – Voiceover by actress Olivia Wilde as Quorra and Bruce Boxleitner as Tron
TRON Story Timeline:
* The TRON: Evolution video games are the key to unlocking the TRON mythology in between the original 1982 film and the 2010 blockbuster film TRON: Legacy.
* Every game tells a different story of the digital grid and offers a completely unique gameplay experience designed specifically for each platform.
About Disney Interactive Studios
Disney Interactive Studios, part of Disney Interactive Media Group, is the interactive entertainment affiliate of The Walt Disney Company (NYSE: DIS). Disney Interactive Studios self publishes and distributes a broad portfolio of multi-platform video games and interactive entertainment worldwide. The company also licenses properties and works directly with other interactive game publishers to bring products for all ages to market. Disney Interactive Studios is based in Glendale, California, and has internal development studios around the world. For more information, log on to “disneyinteractivestudios.com”.
Checkout the Video Bellow: