I-O Data has announced a pair of new Full HD monitors called the I-O Data LCD-MF223XSBR and the I-O Data LCD-MF232XSBR. Both Full HD LCD monitors are bundled with some high-end features and specifications.
* 21.5-inch display and 250 cd/m2 brightness (I-O Data LCD-MF223XSBR)
* 23-inch panel and 300 cd/m2 brightness (I-O Data LCD-MF232XSBR)
* 1000:1 contrast ratio (30,000:1 DCR)
* 2ms (GTG) response time
* Utilized the third-party IC, NEC Bikaizo
* Provides a Renesas chip that allowing the super resolution technology
* Full HD screen (1920 x 1080 pixels)
* D-Sub, DVI and HDMI ports, and 2×1.5W speakers
The cost of I-O Data LCD-MF223XSBR is about $276, while the I-O Data LCD-MF232XSBR is around $324.