playGo USB is all you need to wirelessly connect your computer to your stereo. The playGo USB kit comes with one transmitter and one receiver. Simply plug in your playGo transmitter through USB and your playGo receiver to your stereo and you’re done.
- Play any and all music from your PC or Mac wirelessly on your stereo
- USB plug and play, playGo automatically installs and is up and running in les than a minute
- Up to 24-bit/96kHz support, playGo actually improves your computer’s audio quality
- Machined and then hand-assembled out of Corian in the USA
- Analog and digital output
The playGo USB kit includes a sender and a receiver unit. The sender plugs into the computer via a USB port and the receiver connects to just about any audio gear. That includes connecting to stereos, powered speakers, or headphones. The two device have a range of 75 feet and pair up automatically over the 2.4 GHz band to send 24-bit sound to your beloved home audio kit. There is a layer of LEDs to add some color to your musical experience. It’s currently on sale for $449.99.. This device is also available in Amazon.com. You can directly order or Buy from here.