An actual on camera flash can create unwanted highlights, unnatural colors, too much or too little illumination of the subject, odd shadows and red-eye. Using ACDSee Camera Flash with LCE technology can eliminate these unflattering, unnatural effects. ACDSee Camera Flash is developed by Eikonsoft Limited. This iOS app cost was $0.99 but it is now Free for a limited time.
ACDSee Camera Flash lets you instantly correct your underexposed photos using patented LCE technology.
Patented LCE (Lighting and Contrast Enhancement) from ACD Systems International Inc is the same driving force behind the Lighting tool in the ACDSee photo editing products.
It adds natural-looking illumination to the dark areas of your photos while still preserving contrast and detail using advanced image processing algorithms from ACDSee.
If you use this app, your photo will be more sharp, smooth and glaze. Actually this app is better than a flash.
- Increase exposure of dark (underexposed) photos.
- Increase contrast and vibrancy of dull photos.
- Correct uneven lighting.
- Correct backlit photos.
- Produce HDR-like results from a single image.
What’s New in Version 1.0.1
- Bug fix for missing EXIF metadata.
- Bug fix to handle large resolution images.
- Bug fix for some minor GUI issues.
- Various performance enhancements.
- Added option to load un-edited photo on iOS 5.
- Added option to set default image save size.
Requirements: Compatible with iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad. Requires iOS 4.0 or later.
Size: 3.3 MB