The updated version of Sn0wbreeze has just been released. Most of you might have come forward with 1604, 1603, 1602, 1601, 1600 error in iTunes during custom iOS 4.2.1 firmware restore which has been created in Sn0wbreeze.
iREB is a tool with which, you can bypass iTunes Errors (In the backend what iREB does is, it unloads 3 pwned files – [iBSS.MODEL.RELEASE.dfu, WTF.MODEL.RELEASE.dfu, WTF.s5l8900xall.RELEASE.dfu], so that iTunes accepts custom IPSW firmware files. It uses iTunnel). So, if you are facing any challenges while restore a custom firmware . In other words, if you are getting any of these errors (1600, 1601, 1602, 1604, 1015, 23, 28, 29 and few more..) while restoring your iOS Device, then running iREB will bypass these error and will help you restore your iOS Device via iTunes.
iREB 4.0.x/4.1/4.2.1 [r3] supports the following devices:
* iPhone 2G/3G/3G[S]/4
* iPod Touch 1G/2G/3G/4
* Apple TV 2
The steps are as follows:
Step 2: Connect your iOS Device and Launch iTunes.
Step 3: Now, put your device in DFU Mode
* Connect your iOS device with your Computer.
* Hold Power and Home buttons for 10 seconds.
* Now release the Power button but continue holding the Home button for 10 more seconds.
* You device should now be in DFU mode.
Apple TV 2G :
* Connect your Apple TV with your Computer via microUSB.
* Now reboot your Apple TV by holding down Menu + Down buttons together for around 6 seconds.
* After reboot, immediately hold Menu + Play until you see the message in iTunes saying that Apple TV in recovery mode is detected.
Step 4: Now, quite / close iTunes and launch iREB RC3.
Step 5: Simply select your device and wait for a few seconds until you get white or a red screen on your iOS device.
Step 6: Once you notice a White screen on your iOS Device, then launch iTunes
Step 7: Now press and hold left “alt” button (“Shift” button on Windows) on the keyboard and then click on “Restore” (Not “Update”) button in the iTunes and then release the “Shift” button.
Step 8: Now, navigate to the custom firmware file that you created/ downloaded and click Open
| « Previous |
Kinect With iPhone and iPad Hacked[Video]
| Next » |
Save Photos from Official Facebook App to Camera Roll on iPhone, iPad & iPod Touch With FBphotoSave