Google has just Updated it’s Google+ App for iOS in 18.104.22.1686. In their version they have added a lot of new features and bug fixes and performance improvements. Users can now excess this all updates from the mobile app, set their profile photos, +1 comments, and share posts with individuals. The update also renames Huddle to Messenger, which can now be used to send photos. Checkout the updated features bellow.
I have just tasted this updated Google+ App in my iPhone 3GS and this is simply great. I love this so much as i can communicate by this app and share my updates. With this update app i can also use the messenger, send photos in Messenger. With this app i can also join Hangouts from the mobile app, set their profile photos, +1 comments, and share posts with individuals and a lot more thing. So get updated now as this is totally free in iTunes and share.
What’s New in Version 22.214.171.1246
* Join Hangouts from the mobile app
* Huddle is now Messenger
* Send photos in Messenger
* +1 on comments
* Reliability improvements in Messenger
* Granular push notification settings
* Map view in profile for places you’ve lived
* Improved +mention support
* Share a post with individuals
* Improved public search for people
* Various bug and performance improvements
Requirements: Compatible with iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad. Requires iOS 4.0 or later.
Updated: Sep 23, 2011
Size: 16.1 MB