iPhone & iPad user now don’t have to complain that they don’t have a good choice of browser. Google just released its Chrome browser for all Apple device. And within few hour it became most downloaded and post popular free apps of the App Store. Keep reading for more details.
iTunes Link: http://itunes.apple.com/app/chrome/id535886823?mt=8
Vice President of Chrome Brian Rakowski demonstrated Chrome using a MacBook and an iPhone. Chrome is currently available in the app store to download absolutely free of cost. Chrome is compatible with iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad and it’s requires iOS 4.3 or higher version. From the Chrome app for iOS you can synchronize your browser with your Chrome account. By this you are able to synchronize tabs, bookmarks and log-in credentials across multiple devices. Checkout more features below.
• Search and navigate fast, directly from the same box. Choose from results that appear as you type.
Simple, intuitive experience
• Open and quickly switch between an unlimited number of tabs. On your iPhone and iPod touch, flip through tabs the way you would fan a deck of cards. On iPad, swipe from edge to edge to switch tabs.
• Sign in to Chrome to sync your open tabs, bookmarks, passwords, and omnibox data from your computer to your iPhone, iPod touch, or iPad. Pick up right where you left off.
• Send pages from Chrome on your computer to your iPhone, iPod touch, or iPad with one click and read them on the go, even if you’re offline.
• Open a tab in Incognito* to browse without saving your history. To learn more, please visit: http://goo.gl/WUx02