Google has updated Google Earth for iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch with iPhone 4′s Retina Display Support and underwater and ocean surface contents.The new version is 3.1.0 and brings a few new features to the 3D globe.
Hold the world in the palm of your hand. With Google Earth for iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch
, you can fly to far corners of the planet with just the swipe of a finger. Explore the same global satellite and aerial imagery available in the desktop version of Google Earth, including high-resolution imagery for over half of the world’s population and a third of the world’s land mass.
New features are as follows…
• Native support for iPhone4 and Retina display
• Underwater bathymetry and ocean surface
• Ocean content layer
The update is free of course, and is available now to download from the app store. Other features also include…
• Navigate the world with a swipe of your finger
• Swipe with two fingers to adjust your view to see mountainous terrain
• Show the Panoramio layer and browse the millions of geo-located photos from around the world
• View geo-located Wikipedia articles
• Use the Location feature to fly to your current location
• Search for cities, places, and business around the globe with Google Local Search
Some sreenshots are given below.
Click On Adds To Buy