Some users have reported a lot of issues with MyWi 4.11.2 installation but this new version fixes all the bugs.This tutorial is much easier.It have fully functional MyWi 4.11.2 running on your iDevice.The guideline has given below.
Supporting Devices :
* iPhone 4
* iPhone 3GS
* iPhone 3G
* iPad 3G
* iOS 4.2.1 Compatibility
* Fix for disconnect after 4 – 10 minutes for some users
* Faster performance
* Lower battery consumption
* Choose the In Use Indicator that you want: – Status bar icon (no battery use) – Blue pulsing bar (10% – 15% more battery)
* Adjust the WiFi transmit power (Between 30% and 100%)
* Battery consumption meter
* USB Bridge mode (Connect your laptop over USB to iPhone 3G or WiFi connection)
The steps are given below.
Step 1: Launch Cydia > Search “IntelliStatusBarIcon” package. Once you find it, tap on Install button at the top right corner and then tap on Confirm button at the top right corner to install this package. Once you have installed the above mentioned package in Cydia you can move forward with the MyWi 4.11.2 installation.
Step 2: Download MyWi 4.11.2.deb file from the bottom of this tutorial and save it on your computer.
Step 3: Start WinSCP and connect to iPhone, then type :
* Host name – IP address of your iPhone.
* Port number – 22. (By default this option is already set to 22 but if it’s not then change it).
* Username – “root”
* Password – “alpine”
Step 5: Once you have logged in to your iPhone, browse to : private/var/mobile directory.
Step 6: Copy/Move the “mywi4_4.11.2.deb” to your iPhone in this directory : private/var/mobile
Step 7: Now while in the WinSCP go to Commands Menu at the top and then select “Open Terminal” or just press “Control + T” on your keyboard to open the Terminal window.
Step 8: Once the Terminal Window opens up, type this command into the “Enter Command” field, type in “dpkg -i mywi4_4.11.2.deb” and then press the Execute button.
Here is MyWi 4.11.2 Crack .deb working on our iPhone 4.