iFaith 1.2.1 has been updated by iH8sn0w, which is the latest version which dumps the SHSH blobs for the current iOS version working on your iDevice and iFaith 1.2.1 is the first public SHSH Dumper. iFaith v1.2.1 also build signed ISPW with dump SHSH blobs and this tool is only available for Window………………..
iH8snow has released iFaith 1.2 for Windows, which is the 1st SHSH blob dumper of the world. iFaith has been updated o fix the DFU loop issues many users were experiencing and it also added support for the iPod touch 2G. iFaith dumps the SHSH from the device, no matter what firmware Apple is signing and if your device is on 4.3.3, you can dump the 4.3.3 SHSH from your device even though Apple is not signing that particular firmware. Since iFaith depends on the limera1n exploit, iPad 2 SHSH cannot be dumped. You can check out our tutorial on how to dump the SHSH here.
iFaith v1.2 Release Notes:
* Added iPod Touch 2G Dumping capability (MC-Model users recommened)
* IPSW Creation for iPod Touch 2G is still a work in progress.
* Fixed exe compression issues (resulting in many DFU loops on IPSW creation).
* Fixed any Windows XP issues.
* Source code coming soon to a github near you! 🙂
* It is currently not possible to add iPad 2 support.
Now available at: http://iH8sn0w.com
- Make firmware files with SHSH blobs
- Put iPhone, iPod Touch or iPad in PWNED DFU mode
- Save SHSH blobs
- Save SHSH files to computer
- Save SHSH blobs to a server
- Download SHSH blobs from server to your computer
- Compatible with iPhone, iPod Touch and iPad