There has been lots of report and discussion about “Lock Screen Bug” of iOS 7. Seems like Apple took it seriously, today they released iOS 7.0.2 update to solve those issue. Details inside.
Changes Log for iOS 7.0.2
● Fixes bugs that could allow someone to bypass the Lock screen passcode
● Reintroduces a Greek keyboard option for passcode entry
For information on the security content of this update, please visit this website: http://support.apple.com/kb/HT1222
How to Update to iOS 7.0.2
OTA (Over The Air) Method:
OTA is best for this 7.0.2, as its minor update, and OTA is just 15-25MB download, while direct download is about 1GB.
1. Go to Setting -> General -> Software Update
2. Connect your device with charger (Its a must).
3. Agree to the terms and download.
Share your experience and if you issues been solved in this update.
How to Update to iOS 7 and Direct Download Link