New iPhone camera app has released naming as Magic Shutter.It mimics the effects of shooting at slow shutter speeds, and of using flash to freeze a subject.The app actually does use some programming magic to achieve its effects. For instance, if you choose the “flash” modes, you can choose front and rear curtain-sync effects. Front curtain sync takes a sharp image and then records subsequent frames in a kind of still video, allowing those frames to build into a blur. The original, sharp image is laid over the top. Rear-sync does the same, but snaps the sharp photo at the end, making the light streaks appear behind a moving car, say, and giving a more expected effect.
* Support the camera locks exposure and focus, the photo shoot accurately.
* Support unlimited to slow shutter exposure time, so that iPhone has become a professional camera.
* Support repeated exposure function can be presented in a multiple shooting photos.
* Support film preview, can directly watch when the shooting for the results of the current exposure.
* Support flash sync features, can freeze shooting objects at the perfect time.
* Support for fine exposure compensation, exposure control can be arbitrary.
* Support smart exposure, Avoid over exposure.
* Support 4 shooting mode, 3 flash synchronization options, can be mixed out of 10 shooting method.
* Support iPhone 4 of the retina display.
* Support six languages (English, Traditional Chinese, Simplified Chinese, Japanese, French, German).
* Support store photos, email, facebook and other methods to share with your friends.
The app is available for $2.99 in the app store.[iTunes Link]
Here it is in action:
Click On Ads To Buy
| « Previous |
Battlefield- Bad Company 2: PC-Game
| Next » |
Camera+ Returns To The App Store With Some Major Update