Ccouple of days ago Apple released iOS 4.3 beta 1 with new features for both iPad and iPhone.Today, I’ve received a tip about a successful method to update your device to iOS 4.3 without a developer account.There are two method in yhis tips.You can checkout those after the break.
Quick Guide on how to “hacktivate” iOS 4.3 without a developer account.
1) Install iOS 4.3
2) “Jailbreak” with redsn0w 0.9.6rc8, you should see a white block in de upper left corner from your iPhone, reboot it
3) get iFunBox
4) navigate to “Raw File System” -> /System/Library/CoreServices
5) open SystemVersion.plist and remove the following lines:
6) Reboot the iPhone
7) Activate your iPhone with iTunes
2nd Method (thx to joshingknight)
1) Restore to 4.2.1
2) Shift-Update and point the 4.3 IPSW. here’s important that you Shift-Update, not Shift-Restore!
If you want File System Access just jailbreak it like you were on 4.2.1 and reboot your iDevice when it’s stuck on a black screen, then you have FS Access with tools like iFunBox, but Cydia won’t work
Congrats your iPhone is activated now =)
Greetings from Switzerland..