Yahoo Messenger app for iPhone has updated with the ability to make video calls and stream live video one-to-one.You can now make iPhone 4 to iPhone 4 video calls, as well as iPhone 4 to PC / Mac and vice versa.
• NEW – Video calls: Use Yahoo! Messenger to make video calls and stream live video one-to-one
• NEW – Voice calls: Make free voice calls to your Yahoo! Messenger friends
• NEW – Low cost voice calls: Talk to your friends on their landline or mobile phone, and make low cost international calls with Yahoo! Voice Phone Out account.
• NEW – Multitasking: Work with other iPhone apps while Yahoo! Messenger runs in the background
• Send free SMS messages via Yahoo! Messenger
• From iPhone to desktop and more: Connect with your IM friends in any way you want—mobile app to PC, mobile app to mobile app
• Get notified for every message: Know when a new message arrives whether the app is running, in the background, or even if it’s not open
• Show and tell: Capture and share iPhone photos and video in real-time, with your Yahoo! Messenger buddies
• Bring your friends in one place: Add your Windows Live Messenger contacts to your buddy list
• Be creative: Use rich text and personal expressions, like emoticons and avatars, to update your friends
• Enhanced performance: Get a simpler, faster, richer Yahoo! Messenger experience at your fingertips
Select Yahoo! Messenger for iPhone features are available as follows:
• Video calling: For the optimal experience, an iPhone 3GS or iPhone 4, iOS 4.1 & WiFi is recommended
•Voice calls to land line or mobile phone: Must be a Yahoo! Voice Phone Out subscriber in these select markets: US, France, Germany, Spain and Singapore
•Multitasking: Available on iPhone 3GS or iPhone 4, iOS 4.1
Yahoo Messenger 2.0 for iPhone is free and you can download it from the AppStore.