The easiest in-car speakerphone on the market to-date, the Jabra DRIVE has style and is both easy-to-use and intuitive. It can connect to two mobile devices at a time and requires no setup, allowing drivers and passengers to stay in touch with family and friends while on the road and in compliance with hands-free driving laws. It also features a voice guidance system that announces battery level and Bluetooth connectivity, while large control buttons for volume and on/off make operation a cinch. With long talk and standby time, the Jabra DRIVE is equipped with enough battery life to last through even the longest commute or road trip. This is an Amazon’s product review. Checkout more details bellow.
- Bluetooth-enabled in-car speakerphone for hands-free conversations while driving
- Crystal clear sound with echo and noise cancellation
- Stream music, podcasts and GPS directions from compatible Bluetooth-enabled devices
- Voice guidance announces battery level and Bluetooth connection status
- Up to 20 hours of talk time, up to 30 days of standby time
- Automatic volume adjustment and auto-paring to mobile phone
- Crystal clear sound with echo and noise cancellation (DSP)
- Multiuse – connects to 2 Bluetooth devices at the same time
- Stream music, podcasts and GPS directions
- Size (LWH): 7.24 inches, 3.5 inches, 1.69 inches
- Weight: 3.36 ounces
Both easy-to-use and intuitive, the Jabra DRIVE in-car speakerphone connects with up to two mobile devices at a time and requires no setup, allowing drivers and passengers to have in-car phone conversations without compromising safety. The Jabra DRIVE also features A2DP technology, which allows you to stream music from a smartphone or Bluetooth-enabled MP3 player, listen to directions from your GPS applications, and more.
Brilliantly simple, the Jabra DRIVE requires no setup–it’s so easy to operate, you probably won’t even have to look in the manual to find out how to use it. Voice guidance talks you through as you pair it up with your mobile for the first time. After that, you just clip it onto your sun visor and it will connect automatically whenever you get into the car.
You can then talk freely on your mobile phone, with your eyes on the road and your hands on the wheel. With the Jabra DRIVE, you don’t even need to bother reaching for your phone when it rings. It’s always at your fingertips, whenever you’re on the road–just press the big friendly button on the in-car speakerphone to answer and enjoy crystal clear hands-free conversation.
Connection Voice Alert
When the Jabra DRIVE has successfully established connection with your phone and is ready to be used, the Jabra Voice Guidance will say “connected.”
Battery Low Voice Alert
When the speakerphone has battery for less than 30 minutes the Jabra Voice Guidance will say “low battery.” This message will be repeated with a ten minute interval.