The ultra-stylish compact 13.3-inch U31SD-A1 notebook delivers impressive multitasking performance and long-lasting battery life for up to 9 hours1 of unplugged freedom. From Web browsing to more intensive tasks like gaming, the U31SD-A1, powered by the second generation Intel Core i3-2310M processor and DirectX 11-compatible NVIDIA GeForce GT 520M graphics with 1GB video memory and 4GB of system RAM, and you get a notebook that fields serious power for every application. This is an Amazon’s product review. Checkout more details bellow.
- Intel Core i3-2310M (2.1GHz); 4GB DDR3 1333MHz, 2 SODIMM Sockets, up to 8GB
- 10HR Battery Life; 640GB Hard Drive; 802.11 b/g/n
- Windows Home Premium 64-bit Operating System; NVidia GT 520 with 1GB DDR3
- 13.3-Inch HD (1366×768) LED Display; 0.3M Webcam; 3x USB 2.0
- 2 Year Standard Warranty and 1 Year Accidental Damage Warranty Included
Processor, Memory, and Motherboard:
- Hardware Platform: PC
- Processor: 2.1 GHz Intel Core Duo
- Number of Processors: 2
- RAM: 4 MB
- RAM Type: SODIMM
- Memory Slots: 2
- Size: 640 GB
- Type: Serial ATA
Ports and Connectivity
- USB Ports: 3
Cases and Expandability
- Size (LWH): 12.9 inches, 9.2 inches, 1 inches
- Weight: 4 pounds
Featuring NVIDIA Optimus Technology, the U31SD-A1 works like a hybrid car delivering performance or battery conservation depending on your task at hand. Under an inch thick and very light but durable for everything you want to use it in. That’s the wonder of the design that has gone into the U31SD-A1, a notebook that doesn’t sacrifice performance in the name of style and mobility – it gives you the best of every world.
- ASUS Super Hybrid Engine for optimal system performance and up to 9 hours of battery life
- Second Generation Intel Core i3-2310M processor with Intel Hyper-Threading Technology delivers responsive and efficient multitasking performance
- NVIDIA GeForce GT 520M graphics card with 1GB DDR3 VRAM and NVIDIA Optimus Technology for smooth HD playback and Direct X 11 causal gaming with smart, battery-saving efficiency
- Sleek brushed aluminum design for an understated style that protects from minor scratches and abrasions
- Lightweight and less than 1-inch at its thinnest point for effortless grab-and-go portability
- 640GB hard drive and 4GB of DDR3 system memory for ample storage space and enhanced multitasking
- High-speed wireless N for connectivity to nationwide Wi-Fi hotspots
- HDMI connectivity to easily connect to a compatible HDTV or external display for Full 1080p HD visuals and 8-channel digital surround sound support
The newly-redesigned U31SD-A1 offers the sheer power of the second generation Intel Core i3-2310M processor in a sleek and light form factor that’s fun and easy to carry with stylish portability. You can get more done over a full day of computing with exclusive ASUS Super Hybrid Engine energy optimization. With up to 9 hours of unplugged freedom,1 the built-in ASUS Super Hybrid Engine uses both hardware and software to optimize system performance, control fan noise, and ensure long-lasting, charger-free mobility through selectable power profiles. Whether it is maximizing battery life or performance, each profile is enhanced for virtually any user scenario you can imagine—putting you in full control of the notebook.
The Intel Core i3-2310M processor delivers a fast and responsive experience. Plus, it has Intel Hyper-Threading Technology that enables 4-way multitask processing at the same time to quickly switch between applications. NVIDIA Optimus Technology furthers battery savings by detecting system load and automatically switches between discrete and embedded graphics. It seamlessly gives you power when you need it and energy efficiency for less demanding tasks.
Featuring the NVIDIA GeForce GT 520M graphics card with 1GB DDR3 VRAM, experience eye-catching visual performance while editing photos, watching movies, or playing Direct X 11-enabled casual games. The 13.3-inch LED-backlit HD display delivers vibrant clarity with a native resolution of 1366×768 and a 16:9 viewing ratio.
The U31SD-A1 also boasts a brushed aluminum design that blends sophisticated style with robust durability. The award-winning chiclet keyboard allows for a comfortable typing experience and the multi-touch trackpads provides effortless 3-touch navigation. Lightweight and less than 1-inch at its thinnest point, the U31SD-A1 comfortably fits into carrying cases, making it an ideal choice for a business and school.
The U31SD-A1 comes with high-speed wireless N connectivity (2.4GHz) to let you connect to the thousands of nationwide hotspots. Easily transfer data and connect peripherals with its built-in 3-in-1 card reader (SD, MMD, MS) and three USB 2.0 ports. HDMI ready, supersize your entertainment to any compatible HDTV or external display with Full 1080p HD playback and 8-channel surround sound support.
- Operating System: Windows 7 Home Premium (64-bit)
- Display: 13.3-inch LED-backlit HD display (1366 x 768)
- Processor: 2nd generation Intel Core i3-2310M processor (2.1GHz)
- Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 520M 1GB GDDR3 VRAM
- WLAN: 802.11 b/g/n (@ 2.4GHz)
- LAN: 10/100/1000 Mbps Ethernet
- Memory: 4GB DDR3 SDRAM, 2 x SODIMM Sockets (up to 8GB)
- Storage: 640GB 5400RPM hard drive
- Camera: 0.3 megapixel
- Speakers: Stereo speakers
- Microphone: Digital Array Microphone
- Card Reader: 3-in-1 card reader (MMC/SD/MS)
- Input / Output:1 x Mic-in, 1 x Headphone-out, 1 x VGA port/Mini D-Sub 15-pin for external monitor, 3 x USB 2.0 ports, 1 x USB 3.0 port, 1 x Gigabit LAN, 1 x HDMI
- Battery: 8 cell
- Dimensions: 12.9 x 9.2 x1–inches (W x D x H)
- Weight: 4lbs (with 8 cell battery)
- Color: Silver