Japanese company, DosPara has just expanded its Sandy bridge-powered laptop lineup with the DosPara Prime Note Chronos GT-F3. The new DosPara Prime Note Chronos GT-F3 Sandy bridge-powered laptop comes in two models. The first model brings a 8GB of DDR3 memory and powered by a 2.5GHz Intel Core i5-2520M processor, while the second one sports a 4GB of RAM and powered by a 2.1GHz Intel Core i3-2310M processor.
* Powered by a 2.5GHz Intel Core i5-2520M processor, & 8GB of DDR3 memory (1st model)
* Boasted by a 2.1GHz Intel Core i3-2310M processor, and 4GB of RAM (2nd model)
* 500GB hard drive
* Preloaded with Windows7 Home Premium 64bit OS
* Equipped with an nVidia GeForce GT540M graphics with 1GB of dedicated memory
* Support for nVidia Optimus technology
* 15.6-inch LED LCD backlight glossy widescreen display with 1366 x 768 pixels resolution
* DVD Super Multi drive
* Bluetooth V2.1 + EDR, and Wi-Fi 802.11 b / g / n
* Dimensions: 376mm (width) x 255mm (depth) x 38mm (height)
The cost of DosPara Prime Note Chronos GT-F3 Sandy Bridge-based notebook is about $960 and $707 respectively.