Gigabyte is going to release a new dual-core convertible netbook, the Gigabyte T1005P. The new Gigabyte T1005P convertible netbook can rotate display and can play a tablet role as well. The new Gigabyte T1005P is a powerful netbook which comes loaded with some high-performance specifications. As far as its specs concern, the new Gigabyte T1005P convertible netbook is powered by a 1.5GHz Intel Atom N550 dual-core processor and preloaded with Windows 7 Starter or Home Premium operating system.
* Powered by a 1.5GHz Intel Atom N550 dual-core processor
* Intel GMA 3150 integrated graphics
* Runs Windows 7 Starter or Home Premium OS
* 10.1-inch resistive touchscreen display
* Screen resolution of 1366 x 768 pixels
* 250GB/320GB hard drive, and 1GB/2GB of DDR3 memory
* 4-in-1 card reader
* Ethernet LAN (10/100 Mbps), and Wi-Fi 802.11b/g/n
* Bluetooth V2.1 + EDR, and 1.3 megapixel webcam
* Two 1.5W speakers, & internal Mic-in
* USB 3.0 port, USB 2.0 port, eSATA/USB ComboUSB(2.0), D-sub, RJ45, Mic-in, Earphone-out, DC-in Jack
* Optional 3.5G modem
* Boasted by a 6-cell battery
* Dimensions: 265(W) x 214(D) x 41.4(H) mm, & Weight: ~1.48Kg (w/ 6-cell battery)
The new Gigabyte T1005P dual core convertible netbook is expected to be available with a price tag of about $900 AUD or i.e around $795.
Checkout the video below.