Lenovo bring Ideapad Z560 15.6-Inch Laptop. This Laptop features a metallic palm rest and ergonomic chiclet keyboard. This 15.6″ notebook also features the Intel Core i3380M processor, highdefinition graphics, OneKey Home Theater II for optimized audiovisual settings and Dolby Advanced Audio sound enhancement. Lenovo Enhanced Experience for Windows 7, the IdeaPad Z560 delivers fast boot and shutdown, rich multimedia capabilities and easy system maintenance tools. Best of all, it’s from Lenovo, makers of the awardwinning ThinkPad .This is an Amazon’s product review. Checkout more detail bellow.
- Intel Core i3-380M processor
- Genuine Windows 7 Home Premium 64
- Lenovo Enhanced Experience for Windows 7—a faster, richer and easier way to use your PC
- 15.6″ HD screen (1366×768), 16:9 widescreen
- Integrated Intel HD graphics
- 4GB DDR3 memory, 320GB HDD storage
- High-speed 802.11b/g/n WiFi
- Integrated DVD drive
- USB 2.0, eSATA connectors and 5-in-1 card reader
- Integrated web camera
- DirectShare—easily synchronize your files with another notebook without connecting to the internet
- Dolby Advanced Audio certification
- HD graphics support and HDMI output
- Numeric keypad for easier data logging and gaming
- OneKey Theater—one-touch audio-visual optimization for clearer, brighter images and richer audio
- VeriFace facial recognition technology—a fun way to log into your PC
- Island keyboard with individual rounded keys
- Lenovo Energy Management—protects the long-term durability of the battery and uses advanced energy-saving technology to increase time spent between charges
- OneKey Rescue System makes data backup and recovery simple so you can spend time on more enjoyable tasks
With only a press of the touch-sensitive switch key, the customers can enjoy the movie in a better way.
By setting the Saturation, Contrast, Anti-aliasing, Anisotropic filtering and Mipmap detail level to make the picture more clear, smooth and lavish. Display setting are set to normal for web surfing and documental usage. The normal setting color, lightness and contract is more gentle, so users won’t feel very tired after watching the screen long.
Dolby® technology can help extend the frequency of the sound to get the drum or high pitch sound be heard. It also prevent the distortion and enlarge the volume.
OneKey Rescue System
OneKey Rescue System for quick and easy data recovery with antivirus protection. With the touch of a button, users can restore the system and recover valuable data. The OneKey Rescue System interface allows the user to quickly diagnose where a system corruption occurs, ensuring that recovery is fast and effective. OneKey Rescue System consists of 3 modules which can be accessed before booting into the OS, or in the case of OneKey Recovery can also be accessed in Windows (with limited functionality):
Supports Norton Antivirus, runs virus checking before entering operating system.
Backup and recover system and user data.
Automatically repair damage to critical system files.
Dolby Advanced Audio
Dolby Advanced Audio™ provides a stunning listening experience from any pair of speakers or headphones. Adding a new level of realism to movies, music and games this is the quality audio customers have been missing from their PCs.
High-Frequency Enhancer: Analyzes and restores high frequencies lost during encoding.
Works on any speaker for a higher level of audio than was previously possible.
Audio Optimization: Corrects common audio problems caused by notebook limitations for a better entertainment experience.
Natural Bass: Extends the bass response of any speakers by up to an octave.
Dolby Headphone: Enables personal surround sound using any set of headphones.
Easily synchronize your files with another notebook without connecting to the internet. Simple software interface to manage file synchronization by category or individual files. Synchronize photos, music, videos, Internet Explorer bookmarks and e-mails.
VeriFace Facial Recognition Technology
VeriFace facial recognition technology—a fun way to log into your PC.
Your face is your password and software supports multiple users.
- Login log review–Check who has tried to log into your computer.
- File encryption/decryption–Encrypt and decrypt sensitive files, using your face as the password.
- Live detection–Stops unauthorized users from using a photo of the owner to log in. Checks head movement and other characteristics to determine if a real person or a photo. Users can enable/disable the live detection or set the sensitivity level according to their preference.
- Leave a video message–Unauthorized users can leave a video message for the computer owner to view when they return.
Lenovo Energy Management
Lenovo Energy Management, our advanced power- and battery-management software, helps you easily control your notebook’s energy usage with a simple interface and a quiet mode for studying or working.