Beside the Toshiba Dynabook Qosmio D711 All-in-One desktop PC, Toshiba has also unveiled another Sandy Bridge powered machine in Japan, the Toshiba Dynabook R731. The new Toshiba Dynabook R731 laptop is available in four models these are called as; the Toshiba Dynabook R731/39B, the Toshiba Dynabook R731/37B, the Toshiba Dynabook R731/36B, and the Toshiba Dynabook R731/16B.
* Preloaded with Windows 7 Professional OS
* Powered by a 2.50GHz Intel Core i5-2520M processor
* Intel HM65 Express chipset
* 4GB of RAM (up to 8GB), and 128GB SSD
* DVD burner
* 13.3-inch widescreen LED display with 1366 x 768 pixels resolution
* One USB 3.0 and two USB 2.0 ports
* Gigabit Ethernet, 802.11a/b/g/n Wi-Fi, and WiMAX
* HDMI output, and D-Sub
* Support SDXC memory card slot
* ExpressCard/54 slot, and fingerprint reader
* Built-in TPM security chip
* Boasted by a 92AA battery that’s enabling up to 18 hours of run time
* Dimensions: 316 x 227 x 18.3 ~ 40.9 mm and weight about 1.44kg
Unfortunately, there is no information on price of the new Toshiba Dynabook R731 Sandy Bridge powered notebook at moment.