British phone manufacturer Inq. has finally revealed its Facebook-focused Android phones, the Cloud Touch and Cloud Q. The new INQ Cloud Q is also an Android smartphone, running on the same Android v2.2 (Froyo) operating system and powered by the 600MHz Qualcomm processor.
The phones will be the first to use Facebook’s Social Graph API, which allows for more Facebook content than ever to be sent to your phone’s home screen, according to Engadget.
* 2.6-inch touchscreen display
* Physical QWERTY keyboard
* Powered by a 600MHz Qualcomm processor
* Runs on Android v2.2 (Froyo) OS
* 5.0 megapixel camera with autofocus and Geo-tagging
* Camera resolution of 2592 x 1944 pixels
* GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 / HSDPA 900 / 1900 / 2100 Mhz frequencies
* Accelerometer sensor for auto-rotate
* FM radio
* Video formats: MP4, H.263, H.264
* Music formats: MP3, WAV, eAAC+ with Loud Speaker, 3.5mm audio jack
* Java via third party application, & WAP 2.0/xHTML browser
* Internal memory: 4MB
* Up to 8GB memory expandable via micro SD card (4GB included)
* Push Email, & Instant Messaging
* Social networking services with Facebook integration
* GPRS, Bluetooth v2.1 with A2DP
* Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g, microUSB v2.0, Edge
* 3G with HSDPA, GPS with A-GPS support
* Boasted by a Li-ion 1300 mAH battery
The Cloud Touch will launch in the UK in April at Best Buy and Carphone Warehouse. The Cloud Q is expected to appear some time in the third quarter. There’s no word yet on a US launch.