Spotify is finally out for Windows Phone and it’s coming soon for Windows Phone 7.Spotify is live on Windows Mobile 6.x.May be this version will allow to search, browse and play back millions of tracks, stream over WiFi / 3G / 2.5G, play offline playlists and wirelessly sync between a local computer and a mobile……..
With Spotify on your Windows phone, you could listen to any track, any time. A whole world of music is now available for your listening pleasure. f you’re using a Windows 6.x phone you’re good to go. For the best Spotify experience on Windows Mobile we recommend the following handsets: HTC HD2, HTC Touch Pro 2, Samsung Omnia 2, Sony Ericsson Xperia X1, Sony Ericsson Xperia X2.
How to Install :
First of all, you’ll need to have a Spotify Premium account. If you don’t have already have one you can create an account or upgrade your existing account.You can install Spotify either by going to Marketplace on your phone or by going to m.spotify.com in your mobile web browser.
You can get Spotify Premium From Here
You can also install Spotify From MarketPlace and m.spotify.com :
Open Marketplace on your phone and search for Spotify. Once you’ve found it, simply press “Install” and Spotify will be installed in your phone.
Go to m.spotify.com and select to “manually select your version” unless your phone is recognized automatically. Choose your phone model in the list and press “OK”. Follow the instructions on your screen and Spotify for Windows Mobile will be installed.
- Search, browse and play millions of tracks
- Stream over WiFi or 2.5/3G – All your existing playlists are available
- Offline playlists – Play your music without an internet connection
- On-the-fly sync – Every track you add to a playlist appears on mobile and computer
- Wirelessly sync your local files to your phone
- Starred tracks – tag all your favourites into a special list