Here’s a new, completely wild rumor that may or may not be legit. According to a person who claims to work for Google, South Korean multinational electronics company LG is working on a new smartphone code named the LG “Megalodon.” The person also claims that this code named smartphone is actually Nexus 5. We have got a leaked image of the phone with features inside.
The anonymous person claims that this particular LG device is one of several that Google is considering for its next Nexus smartphone, Nexus 5. The source also claims that Google plans to release this Nexus 5 smartphone in October of this year and this smartphone will feature the following specs and hardware:
- 5.2″ OLED Display with 1920×1080 resolution
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 800 @ 2.3 GHz
- 3GB LPDDR3 Ram
- 16/32/64GB of internal storage
- 16MP rear camera by OmniVision (4k video recording @30FPS, 1080p video recording @60FPS, Real Time HDR & HDR video recording, optical image stabilization, BSI 2.0)
- 2.1MP front camera (1080p video recording @30FPS)
- 3300 mAh Lithium Polymer battery
- Front positioned stereo speakers
- Qualcomm RF360 (LTE 150 Mbps & HSPA+)
- Integrated DVB-T / ATSC-antenna
- Gesture like controls (navigation, zoom, etc)
Now to us, it sounds like someone just wrote down everything that he would like to see on a phone. With a phone like this, we could… rule the world! But still we’ve seen some rumors to be true. So who knows, this rumor might be in to be true category.
But what do you think? Could this be a real device, or just some elaborate prank? Share your thoughts with us.
Source: Android and Me