During the Mobile World Congress 2011, Samsung officially introduced a new flagship Android smartphone, the Samsung Galaxy S II (GT-I9100). This new Samsung Galaxy S lineup Android smartphone will replace the last year’s model, i.e the Samsung Galaxy S I9000. The new Samsung I9100 Galaxy S II Android smartphone is one of the front line handset in the world.
* 4.3-inch capacitive touchscreen display
* Supports Super AMOLED Plus technology
* Powered by a 1GHz Samsung Exynos 4210 dual-core processor
* Running on Android v2.3 Gingerbread OS with TouchWiz 4.0 UI
* Preloaded with Social Hub Premium, Readers Hub, Music Hub and Game Hub
* Three-axis gyro
* Partners with Cisco and Sybase
* 512MB of RAM, supports MicroSD card slot, and 8GB storage
* 8-megapixel camera with flash and 1080p (Full HD) video recording
* Wi-Fi 802.11 n, Bluetooth 3.0, GPS, supports AllShare (DLNA 1.5) for wireless media streaming
* Wi-Fi Direct, that lets users share files via Wi-Fi
* Support NFC (Near Field Communication)
* Only 8.49 mm thickness
There is no information on price and release of the new Samsung I9100 Galaxy S II (GT-I9100) smartphone.