Samsung Galaxy SIII is now the most wished device in the market. US carriers are selling Samsung Galaxy SIII faster through pre-order than Samsung can make them. Seems, this is why all US carriers have delayed the shipping of Samsung Galaxy SIII by a week. Earlier, only Verizon and T-Mobile was on the delayed list. Now, AT&T is in the delayed list too. All US Carriers rescheduled Galaxy SIII shipping date from 21 June to 28 June.
T-Mobile just says they will deliver the initial pre-order on time. But the rest of the buyers have to wait until 27 June for the most wished phone. AT&T is also doing the same thing indirectly. AT&T’s expected ship date for online pre-order has now changed to the 28 June. That means, the initial pre-orders taken will be delivered on time today or this week, and all other orders will be waiting for an additional 6-7 days. You can pre-order now for Samsung Galaxy SIII with AT&T contract from Amazon. Checkout the specifications below.
- Dual-core 1.5 GHz processor capable of opening web pages twice as fast as most other smartphones.
- 4.8-inch HD Super AMOLED multi-touch screen (1280 x 720 pixels)
- MicroUSB port
- 3.5mm headphone jack
- 16 GB internal memory (non-expandable)
- microSD card slot with support for optional cards up to 32 GB.
- 2 GB RAM for improved multitasking.
- 8-megapixel camera with continuous auto focus, zero shutter lag, face detection, high dynamic range mode, burst mode, and more.
- Full HD 1080p video capture (30 fps)
- Front-facing 2.0-megapixel camera for HD video chats and self portraits.
- Music player compatible with MP3, WMA, and AAC/AAC+
- Video player compatible with MPEG4, H.264, H.263, WMV
- Wireless-N Wi-Fi networking (802.11b/g) for accessing home and corporate networks as well as hotspots while on the go.
- Built-in mobile hotspot functionality allows multiple Wi-Fi enabled devices to share the 3G or 4G experience on the go with a laptop, camera, music player, game unit, video player, or any other Wi-Fi enabled device.
- Next-generation Bluetooth 4.0 backward compatible with older Bluetooth-enabled peripherals and includes stereo audio streaming.
- Near Field Communication (NFC) for sharing contacts, web pages, directions, and more to compatible phones as well as payments via Google Wallet.
- GPS for navigation and location services
- Integrated Google Maps with turn-by-turn navigation, street and satellite views.
Communications & Internet
- Full messaging capabilities including SMS text, MMS picture/video and IM instant messaging
- Full HTML browser with Adobe Flash Support
- Personal and corporate e-mail access with support for Exchange ActiveSync as well as mobile e-mail accounts (Google push, Yahoo!, POP3, IMAP).
Buy Cheapest Related Product From Amazon.com
| « Previous |
Denmark Decides To Educate Internet Users Regarding Privacy
| Next » |
Microsoft Asks Websites To Take Down Leaked Xbox 720 Document