Microsoft release beta 2 of Windows Phone 7 Connector for Mac that addresses some of its major bugs and the app primarily tackles music and now fixes playback for the AAC files synced from iTunes that wouldn’t play.Windows Phone 7 Connector for Mac is a application that enables you to synchronize your favorite music, videos, photos and podcasts from iTunes and iPhoto…..
Windows Phone 7 connector for Mac update bringing with it a number of new features and plenty of bug fixes that were no doubt annoying Mac-owning Windows Phone 7 fans.The new update which Microsoft describes as “critical” and weighs in at 7.6MB, brings a new device setup experience and the ability to now sync purchased audio content from the device.Fixes includ performance upgrades, better handling of photos with Apple’s iPhoto 11 and fixing an issue where some AAC or MP4 files wouldn’t play on the phone.The new update is available via the Microsoft AutoUpdate app and is available now.
Download Windows Phone 7 Connector for Mac : Here
- Purchased audio content is synced from device
- New device setup experience
- Browse device now supports manual import from device, delete from device and preview.
Improvements and fixes:
- Performance improvements in sync process
- Photos are now organized by their iPhoto event if present and by album otherwise
- Improved video preparation process
- Improved support for pin lock and unlock of device
- Improved meta data transfer settings (bookmarks, rating and release dates and now transferred)
- Fixed issue with remote iTunes installations
- Fixed issue with .AAC and certain .MP4 files not playing on device
- Apple Lossless encoded files are no longer synced as they are unsupported on device. They will be ignored like protected content. Please convert these files, as necessary.
- Improved support for iPhoto 11.