Introducing with the Nike+ run-tracker could be your new favorite running partner. Refocus your training with the Nike+ Sport Band. This device can tracks your time, distance, pace, and calories burned on an easy-to-read display, plus it links to Nikeplus.com. Now you can join challenges, map your routes, and connect with friends all without an iPod. The sportband stores up to 30 hours of data. Get after it in a whole new way! This is an Amazon’s product review. Checkout more details bellow.
- Includes waterproof, durable Nike+ sensor that fits inside your shoe, transmits run data wirelessly to SportBand
- Removable Nike+ link connects to your computer via USB for transfering run data and automatic charging
- Join challenges and connect with friends as a member of Nikeplus.com–view/share routes, find popular running areas, share activity on Facebook or Twitter
- Requires Nike+ ready shoes; Mac OS X 10.3.9 or later, or Windows Vista, XP (SP2), Home, or Professional; Internet access to connect to Nikeplus.com
- Brand Name: Nike
- Model: WM0057-007
- Battery Average Life: 8 Hours
How it Works
The Nike+ SportBand is easy to use. Just put it on your wrist, place the sensor under the sockliner of your left Nike+ ready shoe, and start running. The sensor measures your pace, distance, time elapsed, and calories burned. This information is transmitted wirelessly to the Nike+ SportBand, for real-time feedback while you train.
About the SportBand
The Nike+ SportBand captures and stores up to 30 hours of running data, and doubles as a watch with time display. The removable Nike+ link lets you easily connect it to your computer for transfering data to Nikeplus.com. While it’s plugged in, the battery is recharged automatically.
The SportBand is designed for runners, and is a one-size-fits-all solution, with a pre-curved polyurethane band for lightweight comfort. It’s also water resistant, for running in the rain or giving it a quick rinsing off without worry.
Join the World’s Largest Running Club
It’s easy to upload your run data to Nikeplus.com, the world’s largest running club. When you’re finished with your run, simply remove the Nike+ Link from the Nike+ SportBand and connect it to the USB port on your computer. Your information will automatically be sent to Nikeplus.com, where you can track your progress, join challenges, view routes that your friends have run or shared, and find the most popular areas to run. You can even share your activity on Facebook and Twitter.
What Else You Need
- A pair of Nike+ ready running shoes
- Mac OS X v10.3.9 or later, Windows Vista, or Windows XP (SP2) Home or Professional
- Internet access to connect to Nikeplus.com
What’s in the Box
Nike+ SportBand (Black/Cool Grey/Silver), Nike+ Sensor, Polycarbonate Case, Documentation