Okoro Media Systems, manufacturer of Digital Entertainment Systems for the high end audio/video market, is pleased to announce the addition of Intel’s new i3 and i5 technology to it’s line of 2010 media center PCs. Keeping with the mission of bringing the latest in cutting edge technology to their customers, these machines will bring a new level of performance for streaming movies to multiple rooms, full 1080p playback, and the recording of multiple HD TV shows.
the company is adding Core i3 and Core i5 processors to its 2010 media center PC lineup, and as if the extra horsepower weren’t enough, users will also find native bitstreaming of TrueHD and DTS-HD Master Audio on every system save for the Q100. You’ll also get a 64-bit copy of Windows 7, up to 8TB of internal storage space, optional Blu-ray playback, quad CableCARD support and the new holy grail of transfers, USB 3.0.
All OMS systems, with the exception of the Q100, now offer bitstream audio capabilities with next generation Intel processors and are now available for purchase.
Below are additional features available with the new 2010 line of OMS Digital Entertainment Systems:
• High Speed USB 3.0 connections
• 1 Terabyte to 8 Terabytes of internal storage
• Windows 7 64bit operating system
• Blu-ray playback (optional)
• Recording of HD premium content using CableCARD technology
• Remote configuration/support for customers and authorized dealers
• Quad CableCARD tuner support (optional)
These features are now available on the GX100 and GX300 Ultimate series machines:
• DDR3 1600 Mhz memory
• 2 Terabyte 6 Gb/s SATA drives
• Multi-zone audio software with iPad, iPod Touch, and iPhone app control via Wi-Fi
To configure and upgrade offer for OMS customers will be available by trade-up program that’ll last through May 31st 2010.