With the NeoPDP technologies that provide the best balance of black and white under brighter environments while also offering higher energy efficiency by the Panasonic’s 65-inch VIERA TC-P65S2 Plasma HDTV. This technology Plasma panel also further reduces reflections and creates sharper pictures with higher contrast in brighter environments.The S2 series model provides 1080p resolution, full-time 1080 TV lines of moving picture resolution, and 600Hz Sub-field Drive for superb motion clarity. This is an product review form Amazon.com. Check out more detail bellow according to Amazon.
* Series: S2
* Screen type: Plasma
* Screen size: 65 inches
* Native resolution: 1920 x 1080 pixels
* Contrast ratio: Native: 2,000,000:1
* Shades of gradation: 6,144 equivalent
* Receiving system: ATSC/QAM/NTSC
* HDTV display capability: 1080p, 1080i, 720p
* EDTV display capability: 480p
* Speakers: 2 full range, 20W total power; surround sound capabilities
* Image viewer: JPEG compatibility
* Aspect control: Normal, Just, Zoom, Full, H-fill
* Optional wall-mounting bracket: TY-WK6P1RW
* Multi-lingual menu: English/Spanish/French
* Energy Star qualified: Yes
* HDMI: 3 (1 side)
* Component (Y, PB, PR): 2; each with audio input
* Composite A/V: 2 (1 side); each with audio input
* Digital audio output: 1
* TV with stand: 62 x 40 x 16.4 inches (WxHxD)
* TV without stand: 62 x 38 x 4.2 inches (WxHxD)
With HDTV, the resolution is so much high that you can sit closer to a larger TV without noticing the pixels. So with HDTVs, the rule tends to be you can sit anywhere from 1.5 to 3 times the screen size (in inches) for the best experience.
That’s all form the amazon’s product review. This 65-Inch Plasma HDTV is available on Amazon so you can Buy or Order now form here.