iOS 5 beta was released to Apple registered developers for iPhone, iPod Touch, iPad and Apple TV 2G, but to install iOS 5 there are two requirements that you must be a registered developer and your iDevice’s UDID should also be registered. If you wish to install iOS 5 without an Apple developer account or registered UDID on your iPhone, iPod Touch, iPad or Apple TV 2G, a Gizmodo reader has found a way that let you allow to install iOS 5 without an Apple developer account or without registered UDID…………
iOS 5 has been hacked already, Gizmodo reader and Apple lover Mert Erdir has discovered how to upgrade to iOS 5 without developer accounts, using a simple backdoor. Everyone can do it following these extremely simple instructions and the method exploits a security flaw in the activation screen, apparently related to the Voice Over system.
How to Upgrade to iOS 5 Without Any Developer Account:
Warning: While this operation should be simple, we are not responsible for what you do to your iPhone. Once completed, you will not be able to connect to a carrier. Proceed at your own risk.
Download and install iOS 5:
- Download the iOS 5 IPSW file from the web (it’s easy and readily available. Just Google it and torrent it down).
- Update your iPhone using iTunes. To do this, connect your iPhone to your computer, click on the Check for Update button with theOption (Mac) or Shift (PC) key pressed. Select the iOS 5 IPSW file from the place you downloaded it to.
- Wait until it upgrades. A new activation screen will appear.
Activate iOS 5:
- Triple click the home button. This will activate the Voice Over.
- Triple click the home button and Emergency Call will appear.
- Click on Emergency Call and, while it’s switching, swipe with your three fingers down.
- The Notification Center will appear!
- Click on the Weather widget. The Weather app will load.
That’s it, your iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch is activated and fully operative and thanks Mert Erdir for this clever link. He has this words to say:
My will is not to do something harmful to anyone, I just wanted to get the attention of Apple, the company I’m in love with; and maybe one day have a chance to talk to/meet Steve Jobs himself. You can reach me on Twitter for further questions.
I found this because I don’t have much cash to get an IOS Developer account, so donations for a young developer will be appreciated. They can be made on my blog (not in english). You’ll see the PayPal donate button on the right. Thanks!
Apple iOS 5 was announced at WWDC and is the most significant release of iOS in recent memory and it includes major new features, such as a new Notifications Center, similar to MobileNotifier, an improved Safari browser, system-wide Twitter integration and over-the-air updates. To run this upgrade you need iTunes 10.5 Beta which is available to Apple registered developers!!! ohh check out youtube’s video below: