Facing problem to root your Motorola Droid RAZR Mobile Phone. Time to throw away your this simple tiny problem. You will find your ultimate easy solutions from here in details. Here we go…
Before I go, I would like to mention you that, I have already experimented it on Motorola Version. 6.11.748.XT912.Verizon.en.US. Therefore, I can say, it works on Motorola Version. 6.11.748.XT912.Verizon.en.US. Hope so, (can’t confirm because yet I didn’t get the chance to try it on other), it will work on other GSM as well as CDMA (I implemented it on CDMA based Verizon Droid RAZR). So, Ready???
What You Need :
1. You need a Windows based PC.
2. Make sure that you have a proper set up of ADB on your computer. What…? No set up with Android SDK? No problem. Just click here. You will find the detail process.
Let’s Download Some Necessary Files :
Visit here. It’s a Must. Do you see any line ‘Download Motorola 5.4.0 Driver with MotoHelper’? Bingo! Now, click here and download the USB drivers from Motorola (Just SAVE the Binary file). Unless this, you can’t do anything. Make a New Folder and keep it here. If you don’t want to make a new Folder, then No Problem. Done… Fantastic! No need to take any Risk, but whatever, just Reboot your PC.
Time To Connect Your Phone With The PC :
Hope so your phone is perfectly OK. Just Joking! Anyway, do these things serially.
7. Open a command prompt and type in ‘adb devices’ (just type adv devices. don’t write it in quote/inverted comma). Now, you will get a return listing to your Droid Razr. If you see ‘device not found’ then ADB has not been set up perfectly.
Feeling Tired or Bore? Just hang on for few seconds more… Now the climax comes…
1. The file you have downloaded is in zip format. Without wasting time, Unzip the file.
2. Double click on the ‘runme.bat’ file.
3. Your device will now reboot. Is it going so? Bingo! You have root access! Now, do whatever you want to do….
Yo? Yo? Yo? Where are you going? At least give a comment below the box… Ah! There you go…
Warning : Try this with your Own RISK!!!