A new update for the Android Market app to version 2.2.11.Since, Android Central Forums has get the APK file and has seeded for general public.This latest version of the Market app was leaked at Android Central forums by member Upstreammiami who noticed it running on unreleased phones and got his hands on a copy.
Here is the step by step guide on upgrading your Android phone to the newest Market version 2.2.11. Please note that we tested this procedure on HTC Wildfire that had Market 2.2.7 version.
1. The first step is to download Market Version 2.2.11 from here, unzip and save it on your desktop.
2. Once done, connect your phone to PC and mount SD card as flash drive.
3. Now copy the downloaded APK file to SD Card root.
4. Launch Market and download Astro File Manager.
5. Once the download is complete, launch Astro File Manager, tap on SD card and scroll down to Vending_2_2_11.apk.
6. Now tap on this apk file and press Open App Manager.
7. In this menu, tap on Upgrade and wait for the installation process to complete.
8. Once done, exit the file manage and open Market on your phone. If it opens and you can see the usual apps, then enjoy as it is success.
Download Android Market 2.2.11 (Flashable ZIP File)
Buy Cheapest Related Product From Amazon.com
| « Previous
Fring for iPhone Updated to v184.108.40.206
| Next »
HP webOS Compatible With Multiple Devices