Fishlabs’ award-winning outer space adventure Galaxy on Fire 2 THD, in which you play the role of the intergalactic war hero and mercenary Keith T. Maxwell, has just undergone a price drop: On the Android Market, you can download the epic sci-fi trading and air combat simulation for free and fully explore the first star system without any time or gameplay restrictions. The full version of the game, which provides access to an engrossing story line with full English voice acting, a vast galaxy with more than 20 star systems and a unique sci-fi gaming experience with more than 10 hours of captivating gameplay, can now be bought as an in-app purchase for the reduced price of $ 9,99 / € 7,99 / £ 6,99.
Android Market Link: https://market.android.com/
- A vast, living galaxy with over 20 star systems and dozens of beautifully rendered planets
- A multitude of different alien races, all of which have their own politics, customs and ways of behaviour
- 100 unique 3D space stations and more than 30 customizable spaceships
- Unique reputation and diplomacy experience systems
- Choose between story-driven, mission-based and sandbox gameplay for more than 20 hours of enthralling sci-fi gaming at its best
- Complex trading system with over 170 different commodities
- High quality visuals and music with 3D sound and full voice acting in English
- Action Freeze: 3D screenshot tool to save screenshots from any perspective
- Heavily optimized to utilize the eight-core rendering power of Tegra’s GeForce GPU for console-gaming quality to mobile devices
- All meshes re-created from scratch as if they were to be used for a proper console game
- New details added to the design of each of the over 30 spaceships and 100 space stations
- Carefully re-painted space background images and planets at 2048 x 2048 pixels resolution to ensure crystal clear game experience even on 10 inch tablets
- OpenGL ES 2.0 Specular and Displacement Shader on all in-game assets
Catapulted into a war-torn future, eminent space adventurer Keith T. Maxwell finds the galaxy at the mercy of a powerful alien race. Uncovering the truth about this dangerous species, he boldly takes the fight to their doorstep. Join Keith in an intergalactic trek of exploration, pirates, space battles, weird aliens and romance.
Featuring a living galaxy with over 20 inhabited solar systems and 100 space stations, Galaxy on Fire 2 THD allows you to travel using hyperspace and wormholes to visit the far reaches of this war-torn galaxy in full console-style graphics.
Follow the rich and engrossing storyline for over 10-hours of action-packed gameplay, or head off at any time on an interplanetary journey of your own design; mining asteroids, trading ore and supplies, taking on mercenary missions, working as a pirate and manufacturing new weapons and equipment.
Buy and customize more than 30 different types of space ship to aid you in a variety of heart-pounding missions, including escorting convoys under pirate attack, capturing intergalactic criminals, rescuing alien VIPs, transporting valuable goods between systems, commanding mercenaries on dangerous tactical assignment, and recovering alien technology from distant parts of the galaxy.
Current Version: 1.0.3
Requires Android 2.2 and up
Buy Cheapest Related Product From Amazon.com
| « Previous
LG BD670 3D Wireless Network Blu-ray Disc Player With Smart TV
| Next »
Acer Aspire S3 Ultrabook Debuts In North America