Fujifilm has a long history of producing industry leading camera products. They have come up with a new mirrorless camera which is equipped with X-Trans CMOS. This is a compact camera with interchangeable lens. This one is the first mirror-less ILC (Interchangeable Lens Camera) from the company.
Capture crisp photos with this FUJIFILM X-Pro1 16.3-megapixel digital camera that features X-Trans CMOS sensor with a color filter array for brilliant, lifelike color reproduction and enhanced image quality. The 3″ LCD display offers a clear view. By using its High-definition video mode, you can capture movie clips up to 29 minutes in length with up to 1920 x 1080 at 24 fps with full AUTO exposure.
Fuji – X-Pro1 16.3-Megapixel digital camera is available at BestBuy for $1,699.99
- 16.3-megapixel 23.6mm x 15.6mm X-Trans CMOS image sensor
With a primary color filter, captures high-resolution images up to 4896 x 3264 pixels. Color filter array confirms accurate color reproduction for vibrant, lifelike images.
- FUJIFILM X lens mount
For use with FUJINON XF18mmF2 R, XF35mmF1.3R and XF60F2.4 R Macro interchangeable lenses (lenses not included).
- 3″ color LCD monitor
With 1230K pixels and antireflective wrepping provides a clear view in brightly lit conditions. The water-resistant design allows use in the elements and a stain-resistant acrylic film offers stability.
- Hybrid multiviewfinder
Automatically changes between an optical and electronic viewfinder, wide and standard magnification and multiple-step frame size in response to the mounted lens for limber use.
- High-definition video mode
Captures movie clips up to 29 minutes in length with up to 1920 x 1080 at 24 fps with full AUTO exposure.
- Media card slot
Supports Secure Digital, Secure Digital High Capacity and SDXC formats for photo and video storage (cards not included).
- ISO 200-6400 (expandable to 25600)
For shooting in a variety of lighting conditions.
- Automatic white balance control
Along with 7 preset options and custom and color temperature settings achieve natural tones.
- 8 flash modes
Accommodate a wide range of lighting conditions. Dedicated TTL flash compatible for expanded options (flashes not included).
- EXR Processor Pro
Delivers powerful performance and impressive speed.
- Number of effective pixels: 16.3 million pixels
- Image sensor: 23.6 mm x 15.6 mm (APS-C) X-Trans CMOS with primary color filter
- File format:
- JPEG (Exif Ver 2.3)
- RAW (RAF format), RAW+JPEG
- H.264 (MOV) with Stereo sound
- Lens mount: FUJIFILM X mount
- Exposure control: TTL 256-zones metering, Multi / Spot / Average
- Exposure mode: Programmed AE, Shutter priority AE, Aperture priority AE, Manual exposure
- Exposure compensation: -2.0 EV – +2.0 EV, inclement with 1/3 EV step
- Shutter control: Focal Plane Shutter
- Continuous shooting: Max 6 / 3 fps selectable
- Self-timer: Approx. 10 sec. / 2 sec. Delay
More Details Click.
You can see the sample images.
If you are interested to buy FUJIFILM X-Pro1 from online shops then you can click Google shopping link. From here, you can choose your favorite online shops or affordable prices.
| « Previous
Researchers Created RGB Laser With Regular Laser And Quantum Dots
| Next »
iRobot’s Military Robots Learn To Find Their Way Home