Paynet Systems has announced Credit Card Machine 1.3, an update to their popular credit card processing solution for iOS. Credit Card Machine enables the acceptance of all major credit cards on a mobile device without expensive monthly fees and long-term contracts. The app supports AVS and CVV2 security and fraud detection features. There are encrypted and secure SSL connections as well, assuring data security.
Alpharetta, Georgia – Paynet Systems has announce the update of Credit Card Machine app, featuring a convenient way of accepting all major credit cards on iPhone or iPod touch. With an aesthetically improved interface and great services the app is in-demand for those conducting a small business.
No other company is offering such competitive services for only a fixed monthly fee of $10. Paynet Systems provides such low prices cutting out middleman services due to the utilizing of its own processing gateway. The company offers a good range of multifunctional opportunities of controlling the application, processing gateway, merchant account, pricing and providing superior support.
Credit Card Machine provides access to all major credit cards, such as Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and Discover. As far as security is concerned, the app supports AVS and CVV2 security and fraud detection features. There are encrypted and secure SSL connections as well, assuring data security.
Credit Card Machine now includes a product/services database as well as a customer database for a lesser need of manually entered data. The app now features a viewable transaction log with history details and the ability to fully manage accounts online. No setup fees are required and the lowest rates are guaranteed.
Paynet Systems also offers a mobile swipe terminal for iPhone or iPod touch, enabling customers to accept cards right on the mobile device. All operations are now done automatically with no need of manual input. Furthermore, this unit draws minimal power from the device and once detached, all local memory is erased for security.
“We see a real opportunity to offer our customers the ultimate in convenience and value with this application. Being able to process credit cards on your Smartphone is a relatively new technology and offers a real growth opportunity. We plan on staying in the forefront of this technology and are very excited with the vast opportunities this application offers and will continue to offer well into the future” – said Jack Chevalier, the president of Paynet Systems.
* Process credit cards including Visa®, MasterCard®, American Express® and Discover®, directly from your iPhone or IPod Touch
* Card swipe technology using a secure magnetic card reader attached to your iPhone or iTouch
* Email customized receipts directly to your customer
* Supports AVS and CVV2 security and fraud detection features
* Viewable Transaction Log with history details
* Ability to fully manage your account online
* Free virtual credit card machine for credit card processing from any connected computer
* Encrypted and Secure SSL Connection assuring Data Security
* Touch screen signature on the receipt page
* GPS transaction locator
* Customer database allowing you to store customer information for quick data entry
* Inventory database allowing you to store products and services for quick data entry
* Compatible with iPhone, iPod touch and iPad
* Requires iOS 3.0 or later
* 1.0 MB
Pricing and availability:
Credit Card Machine 1.3 is free and available exclusively through the App Store in the Business category.
You can purchase this apps directly from
Press Kit (zip): http://www.paynetsystems.com/press%20kit.zip
Some screenshots are given below.
Click On Adds To Buy iPhones