Vodafone Australia has just made available for purchase on its airwaves a new smartphone running under Google’s Android operating system, namely the Motorola Milestone 2.
1. Sliding QWERTY Keyboard
2. TouchScreen Display
3. 480 x 854 pixels resolution
4. 5.0 Megapixel camera
5. 8GB Internal Memory
6. microSD Memory Card Slot with support up to 32GB
7. Handset measures 115.8 x 60 x 13.7 mm, weighs in at 169 grams
8. 360 minutes of talk time, 312 hours of standby time
9. Support for 3G networks, Bluetooth and Wi-Fi
The smartphone was added to Vodafone’s offering with various price options attached to it, including a $0 upfront cost on the carrier’s $85 per month plan. The offer is available upon the signing of a 24-month contract agreement with the carrier.