NOFAN, a korean computer hardware manufacturer, recently launched a fanless CPU cooler. This fanless cooler is dust free, noise free and maintenance free. It offers a massive improvement in performance and the makers claim that it is the world’s first fanless CPU Cooler. This CPU cooler supports any processor including the new Ivy Bridge CPUs and uses IcePipe technology.
NOFAN has launched a CPU cooler which is fully made by the pure copper. NOFAN CR-95C can cool CPU up to 100W TDP without the need for a fan. The CR-95C is measuring 180 x 180 x 148 mm (WxDxH), and weight is 1020 g. The CR-95C is coming on early June but any specific date has not been announced.
- Totally fanless CPU cooler
- Uses patented IcePipe technology
- Can cool Intel & AMD CPUs with TDP of 95 watts or less
- Maintenance free and dust free
- Absolutely silent in operation
- Compatible with Intel LGA1155/1156/775 and AMD FM1/AM3+/AM3/AM2+/AM2
Nofan CR-95C fanless CPU cooler is available at Quietpc for $106.83.