Shuttle will show two XPC series mini PC barebones at CeBIT 2011 (March 1-5, Hannover, Germany), named the Shuttle XPC Barebone SH67H3 and the Shuttle XPC Barebone SH67H7. As noted, both the desktop PC Shuttle XPC Barebone SH67H3 and the Shuttle XPC Barebone SH67H7 are based on 2nd generation Intel Core processors i.e Sandy Bridge and compatible with Intel H67 Express chipset.
* Based on 2nd generation Intel Core processors (Sandy Bridge)
* Intel H67 Express chipset
* Up to 16GB DDR3 memory (four slots)
* Two SATA 3.0 Gbps ports, and two SATA 6.0 Gbps ports
* Two 3.5-inch and one 5.25-inch bays
* PCI Express 2.0 x16 slot for discrete graphic accelerator
* Four USB 2.0 ports, and four USB 3.0 connectors
* Two eSATA/USB combo ports, HDMI and DVI-I outputs to connect the monitor
* 300 watts power supply
The Shuttle XPC Barebone SH67H3 and SH67H7 will go on sale in late March 2011 for expected price of €239 and €251 respectively.